Sunday, July 17, 2011

Guest blogger Don Ford

 


 
 
What began as an interest in Poetry at the age of 15 grew over the years into a good mix of poetry, storytelling, and art.  I do my our story cover pieces.  I can help others with their covers too.  My art is digital photography.

I love being around kids, and much of my writing is kid generated and kid oriented.  I'm an environmentalist and thus the many faces of nature in my poetry and my prose.  On Saturday July 23rd I will be reading stories to campers at Verona Beach State Park, in Verona, NY  See details of this park HERE.

Humor is a hallmark in most of my writing, since I look forward to turning smiles right side up. Why so glum?  Now with so many short stories published across the U.S. I have recently gotten work in Portugal and Cyprus that spreads to 62 other countries.I am going after the book market as the new home for my work.

See my stories that have been published with www.floydthedog.com  Many of them are archived there.  See more of my work below:   

Display case includes: 
Royal Ferdinand  
Ordered at Solstice Publishing only 

Lone Dragonfly published by the GoodNews Paper 

Siamese Earth Angels  (Not for Sale)  went to Guidepost Magazine 

A Fish Story went to Adirondack Life Magazine 

No Fish For You went to AIM Magazine American Intercultural Magazine

Q & A Column for Sew News Magazine 

This One’s For the Birds has 9 of my stories, pictures and poems  See info regarding this book that Here

Various story pieces have gone to Little Words out of Nevada.  

Floyd the Dog Book club of Portugal and now Creature Features Magazine on the island of Cyprus   
have taken my story pieces too.   See attached for book cover.  A few ore stories and art pieces have been attached here also!!!

Much of my poetry has been published on various sites such as "Four and Twenty Poetry", Dead Mule Poetry, Shine Journal, and has sold to many individual for special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment